

This week we had a great time learning about *Colors*. Each day the children wore different colored clothes and they got to march in a color parade! The children learned that different colors can mean different things (like red means "stop" and green means "go") and they made different colored puppets to go along with songs that they could dance to. The children enhanced their math skills by counting colored objects and sorting colored pom poms. The children really enjoyed making different colored playdough. What a ball we had!
My children absolutely coming to Children's Paradise and I could not feel more comfortable with the quality of care that you provide. When I pick my children up, I am excited to hear about what they did at your house because I know it was something exciting and fun. I am jealous that I cannot come for the day and have all my needs met too ;)
ReplyDelete